Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sweet Mother of Pie...

Recently there was a sale at a pie shop good ole' Salt Lake City. This pie shop, which is actually a chain, is called Marie Callender's, and hot diggity damn do they have good pie. My personal favorite pie that they sell is what I refer to as JESUS PIE(the all caps is necessary)!


JESUS PIIIIIIIIIE!
Of course, that isn't that actual title of the pie. It's true name is coconut cream pie. 
The pie's true appearance. (Image Source)
In case it wasn't obvious, the pie consists of coconuts and cream. And pie crust. And, wouldn't you know it, combining those things makes something that can best be described as magically delicious. Lucky Charms can go sit in the corner where they belong.

Now, you're probably wondering where I'm going with this. I wouldn't make a post all about how I ate a delicious pie and you didn't. The point of telling you about the pie was to set you up fort he real story. The story of the pie party. Earlier this week, there was a sale at Marie Calleneder's. Many pies were purchased. Then I ate them with folks. And it was awesome. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment