Thursday, October 10, 2013

In which the blogger gives a proper introduction...

Last night, I was sleeping soundly, when I suddenly jolted awake upon realizing that I never explained what this blog is about. So this post will be about me, the blogger, and the blog.

So, me. I am the author of this blog. At this point, you know me as 'The Blogger." I have numerous other aliases, such as: J. M. Berenswick, Spartacus, The D, Supernova Boy, Constantine, Jimmy Fantastic, D-Tom, Wentworth Worthington, and a few others that I don't care to repeat. I'll leave it to you, the reader, to decide which of those names you would like to believe is real. I am currently a freshman in high school. As you may have guessed from my previous posts, I am a hardcore band student. And I am what most would consider a geek. I'm all kinds of geek. I'm a whovian, a trekkie, a Star Wars fan, I read comic books, I read regular books, I write books(of both regular and comic variety), I play video games, and I know how to use science. That's about all I have to say about myself.

As for the blog itself, it has recently been redesigned and renamed. As demonstrated by the name of the blog, it is about the life of a geek. The target audience is pretty much everyone. People who aren't geekish might appreciate it, considering that the vast majority of the people that find me entertaining aren't very geekish. I would imagine that most geeks will enjoy this blog as well.

So that's about it. Enjoy the blog. Follow it as well. Tell your friends to do that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment