Friday, January 31, 2014

In which the blogger discusses loot crate...

So I got my Loot Crate. It wasn't disappointing. So here's a post about it.

The theme for this month's crate was 'Launch', in recognition of a Loot Crate being sent into space for the first time. So almost everything in the box was space themed.

This month's issue of Loot Crate magazine.
A Funko Pop vinyl figure of Superman from Man of Steel
I've been thinking about starting a Funko Pop figure collection for a while. Now that I have one, maybe that will actually happen.
Worth about $15
The Star Wars Galactic Phrase Book and Travel Guide.
With this I am teaching myself to speak Huttese.
Worth about $9
Star Wars Trading cards and minature cardboard space ship things.
A younger me would have totally flipped out over these. If it was a trading card of any kind, young me would love it. Also it is Star Wars themed.
Worth about $9
NASA Meatball Patch
Not sure where I'm going to put this.
Worth about $5
MineCraft Mini Calendar
Not space themed, but a fun calendar.
Worth about $10
So, in this month's Loot Crate there was about $48 worth of items. For only $13.37, I'd say that's a pretty darn good deal. If you want to get in on the awesomeness of Loot Crate, just go to their website and get yourself a subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment